“Cigarettes in Zimbabwe” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Zimbabwe Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- As a result of both key manufacturers reporting a dramatic fall in volumes, the overall market declined by 20.5% in 2012 to 2,834 million pieces, with an accelerated 29.2% fall recorded in 2013.
- In 2012 per capita consumption fell to 225 pieces and to 152 pieces in 2013.
- By 2023 sales are forecast at 2.6 billion pieces, 30.8% above 2013 levels. Per capita consumption in 2023 is predicted at 157 pieces, just 3.3% above 2013 levels.
- “Cigarettes in Zimbabwe” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Zimbabwe.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Zimbabwe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Zimbabwe.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Zimbabwe along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Zimbabwe, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarettes Prices, 2008, 2010 and 2012
Cigarette Prices, 2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Gender, Age, Province, Education and Income, 2006
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1995-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
British American Tobacco Zimbabwe Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023