Canadean's "Wyndham Worldwide Corporation : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wyndham Worldwide Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wyndham Worldwide Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wyndham Worldwide Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (WWC) is a hospitality company. The company manages and operates upscale, middle and economy hotels, vacation resorts, homes, villas, cottages, chalets, apartments, condominiums, vacation ownership resorts and vacation rental properties. It also provides property management services to luxury and upscale hotel owners for full service and selected limited-service hotels. In addition, it provides vacation exchange products and services to resort developers and owners of vacation ownership interests (VOIs). It caters to both individual and business customers. The company offers its products and services through a portfolio of brands across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin and South America, the Middle East and Africa. WWC is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, the US.