Canadeans Wynnstay Group plc - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Wynnstay Group plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Wynnstay Group plc along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Wynnstay Group plc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Wynnstay Group plc (Wynnstay Group) is a retailer of agricultural and pet products. The company offers hardware, pet supplies, animal health products, equine products, clothing and footwear, shooting products, household products and garden equipment. Its products portfolio includes pest control, fencing, disinfectants, calving and feeding equipment, riding gear, rugs, garden tools, garden furniture, waterproofs and safety clothing, boots, mats and boot racks, fireside accessories, torches and ladders. The company operates 42 outlets and 20 pet stores located across the UK. It has operations in Oswestry, St Asaph, Ruthin, Gaerwen, Pengroes, sarn, Tetbury, banbury, Droitwich, Craven Arms, Newport, Skipton, Kendal, Astley, Newtown, and others. Wynnstay Group is headquartered in Llansantffraid, the UK.