Canadean's "YOOX S.p.A. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YOOX S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "YOOX S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "YOOX S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
YOOX S.p.A. (YOOX) is an online retailer of fashion apparel and accessories based in Italy. The company offers a comprehensive range of clothing, footwear, vintage garments, fashion accessories, art books, capsule collections, and special editions from fashionable designers. The company markets its products through three multi-brand stores: yoox.com, thecorner.com and shoescribe.com, and with mono-brand online stores such as zegna.com, valentine.com, missoni.com and diesel.com. In addition, it provides consulting and web marketing investment management services to its mono-brand partners. Geographically, the company operates in more than 100 countries across Italy, China, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, Spain, the UK and the US. YOOX is headquartered in Bologna, Italy.