11 Good Energy, Inc. (Good Energy) is a biodiesel company. The company manufactures and distributes biodiesel. It supports research and development activities to produce biofuels which produce less emission than other existing diesel fuel or biodiesel. Good Energy’s product G2 Diesel is a green fuel made from soybean oil and ethanol derived from corn. The company has opened a G2 production facility in Magnolia, Ohio. Its product finds applications in trucking, transit, rail and marine. The company’s G2 reduces emissions of greenhouse gases to levels lower than conventional biodiesel and produces minimal toxic by-products, no methanol or methanol vapor and no wastewater. Good Energy is headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 11 Good Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 11 Good Energy, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Key Information
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Overview
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Key Employees
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Major Products and Services
11 Good Energy, Inc. - History
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Company Statement
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Business Description
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
11 Good Energy, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Strengths
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Weaknesses
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Opportunities
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Threats
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
11 Good Energy, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Information
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
11 Good Energy, Inc., Share Data
11 Good Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
11 Good Energy, Inc., History
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Employees
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
11 Good Energy, Inc., Other Locations
11 Good Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
11 Good Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
11 Good Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
11 Good Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
11 Good Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
11 Good Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
11 Good Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
11 Good Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts