In 2013, Canadean Consumer conducted its annual consumer survey. We asked 25,000 consumers in 24 countries to answer questions revealing their alcohol consumption habits, and attitudes towards health, pricing, and industry issues. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the alcoholic drinks sector
- Understand consumption preferences for different alcoholic drinks according to age, gender, and country
- Gain insight into consumer attitudes to key trends and drivers of today's alcoholic drinks industry
Reasons To Buy
- How frequently do consumers drink different types of alcoholic drinks? Where do they like to drink alcohol?
- How much attention do consumers give issues such as the health effects of drinking alcohol? Do they think the alcohol industry behaves responsibly?
- What do they find appealing about alcoholic drinks? What would encourage them to pay more?
Full list of questions asked about alcoholic drinks in the Canadean 2013 Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and by country