In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Germany about their grocery shopping and lifestyle habits. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumers' grocery shopping priorities in Germany
- Understand consumers' online activities and preferences in Germany according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumers' diet, weight, and exercise habits
- Analyse consumers' eating and drinking habits outside the home
Reasons To Buy
- What kind of social media activity do consumers engage in in Germany?
- What are consumers' attitudes to eating out in restaurants or drinking in pubs and bars?
- Are consumers weight conscious and do they exercise or follow specific diets to manage their weight?
- What are consumers' shopping habits in Germany?
- What are consumers' attitudes to money and the economy in Germany?
Full list of questions asked about grocery shopping and lifestyle habits in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures