In Q4 2014, we surveyed 900 consumers in China about various issues impacting personal care, household care, and tobacco sectors. Among the topics included are smoking habits; attitudes towards aging; spa and at-home treatments; effectiveness of claims; and brand switching influencers. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care, household care, and tobacco sectors in China
- Understand what consumers' purchasing habits are in China according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across key personal care, household care, and tobacco categories
Reasons To Buy
- How frequently do consumers smoke various types of products?
- What are consumers' attitudes towards aging and what products do they use?
- What beauty treatments do consumers perform at home and which in salons?
- What would make a consumer change their choice of household cleaning brand?
Full list of questions asked about personal care, household care, and tobacco in the 2014 Q4 Canadean Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures