Kable Market Research’s Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Software Infrastructure market.
The extended scope of this product includes:
• Segments such as Application Platforms, Communications Platforms, Database Management, Integration, Operating Systems, Service Management, Storage, Systems and Network Management, Virtualization, Business Process Management, and Application Lifecycle Management.
• Major regions covering North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
• Vertical Markets covering Communications & IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
• Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Software Infrastructure market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 11 key technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Reasons To Buy
• The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Software Infrastructure market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 11 key technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
• More than 45,584 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
• Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable Market Research’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
Table of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures