Canadean's "AAA Auto Group N.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AAA Auto Group N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AAA Auto Group N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "AAA Auto Group N.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AAA Auto Group N.V. (AAA Auto Group) is a specialty retailer of new and used vehicles. The product portfolio includes new and used cars, commercial vehicles, consumer electronics, and other spare parts and accessories. These products are sold under various local and international brands, which include BMW, Audi, Alfa Romeo, Dacia, Daewoo, Skoda, Jaguar and Nissan. In addition to vehicle dealership, the company provides financial services such as credits and loans for vehicles, insurance, roadside assistance and leasing. It operates a chain of retail centers under the banners: AAA Auto, Auto Diskont, Mototechna and AAA Auto Premium. In addition to outlets, it sells merchandize online at www.sauto.cz, www.uzitkova-auta.cz and www.elektro-garden.cz. The company's operations span across the Czech Republic, Russia and Slovakia. AAA Auto Group is headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic.