aap Implantate AG (aap) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets orthopedic products, biomaterials and trauma products. The company offers biomaterials which include bone cements and accessories, bone substitutes, and collagen fleeces. It offers product development, registrations and other regulatory services. aap also develops novel technologies for complex clinical applications. The company’s implants support minimally-invasive surgeries. Its products are used in the orthopedic specialty areas of trauma, spine repair, and others. The company has presence in Germany and the US. aap is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
aap Implantate AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 15,2016: aap concludes distribution contract with leading US healthcare service provider
Apr 29,2016: aap Implantate Annual financial statements for 2015
Apr 22,2016: aap Implantate reports Annual financial results for 2015
Feb 18,2016: Outlook for financial year 2016: aap aims for more than 20% trauma sales growth
Jan 18,2016: aap: Sales in Q4/2015 at EUR 6.7 million and in FY/2015 at EUR 28.7 million
This comprehensive SWOT profile of aap Implantate AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of aap Implantate AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
aap Implantate AG - Key Information
aap Implantate AG - Overview
aap Implantate AG - Key Employees
aap Implantate AG - Key Employee Biographies
aap Implantate AG - Key Operational Heads
aap Implantate AG - Major Products and Services
aap Implantate AG - History
aap Implantate AG - Company Statement
aap Implantate AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
aap Implantate AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
aap Implantate AG - Business Description
aap Implantate AG - Corporate Strategy
aap Implantate AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
aap Implantate AG - Strengths
aap Implantate AG - Weaknesses
aap Implantate AG - Opportunities
aap Implantate AG - Threats
aap Implantate AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
aap Implantate AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
aap Implantate AG, Key Information
aap Implantate AG, Key Ratios
aap Implantate AG, Share Data
aap Implantate AG, Major Products and Services
aap Implantate AG, History
aap Implantate AG, Key Employees
aap Implantate AG, Key Employee Biographies
aap Implantate AG, Key Operational Heads
aap Implantate AG, Other Locations
aap Implantate AG, Subsidiaries
aap Implantate AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
aap Implantate AG, Key Competitors
aap Implantate AG, SWOT Analysis
aap Implantate AG, Ratios based on current share price
aap Implantate AG, Annual Ratios
aap Implantate AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
aap Implantate AG, Performance Chart
aap Implantate AG, Ratio Charts