ABB Australia Pty Limited (ABB Australia) is a provider of power and automation technologies. The company manufactures and markets various energy products to customers. Its products include cables and cable accessories, control systems, force measurement systems, high voltage products and systems, insulation components, medium voltage products and systems, motors and generators, power protection and automation products, robotics, transformer components, turbo charging, semiconductors, reactors, metallurgy products, low voltage products and systems, generator circuit breakers and drives. ABB Australia provides electrical design to substation construction for commissioning, installation and project management with providing generators, MV converters, LV products, switchgear, transformers and cables. The company operates as a subsidiary of ABB Group. ABB Australia is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
ABB Australia Pty Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 02, 2014: ABB :The evolution from circuit-breaker to power manager
May 06, 2014: ABB microgrids to stabilize power grid, increase renewables for Alaska island
May 06, 2014: ABB touts grid connection breakthroughs at AWEA Windpower 2014
Apr 15, 2014: ABB introduces powerful Arc-Resistant Switchgear product line
Apr 15, 2014: ABB develops an exciting Substation Explorer design software for customers
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ABB Australia Pty Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ABB Australia Pty Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Key Information
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Overview
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Key Employees
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Key Employee Biographies
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Key Operational Heads
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Major Products and Services
ABB Australia Pty Limited - History
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Company Statement
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Business Description
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Corporate Strategy
ABB Australia Pty Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Strengths
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Weaknesses
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Opportunities
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Threats
ABB Australia Pty Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Key Information
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Major Products and Services
ABB Australia Pty Limited, History
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Key Employees
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Key Employee Biographies
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Key Operational Heads
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Other Locations
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Subsidiaries
ABB Australia Pty Limited, Key Competitors
ABB Australia Pty Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures