Abengoa Solar, S.A. (Abengoa Solar) is a renewable energy company. The company develops and applies technologies to generate electricity from the sun. Its solar power plant and integrated solar combined cycle plant products such as power tower, parabolic trough, photovoltaic, solar gas combined-cycle hybrid plant, solar-coal hybrid plant, and hybrid tower sun-gas. Abengoa Solar’s products are used in the industrial applications such as heating domestic hot water, air-conditioning buildings, repowering conventional coal plants, cooking, enhanced oil recovery and industrial process heat. The company has its operations in the US, Mexico, Chile, Spain, Italy, Algeria, the UAE, South Africa, Australia, India and China. Abengoa Solar is headquartered in Sevilla, Spain.
Abengoa Solar, S.A Key Recent Developments
Sep 04, 2014: Abengoa consolidates the Sustainable Mobility Office of Campus Palmas Altas
Jun 03, 2014: Solar thermal project delivers steamy world record
Dec 05, 2012: Abengoa Solar And Itochu Inaugurate Phase I Of Extremadura Solar Complex In Spain
Nov 06, 2012: Abengoa Begins Construction On Two CSP Plants In South Africa
Jul 17, 2012: Siemens Industry Begins Shipping Drives To 280 MW Solana CSP Facility Near Gila Bend, Arizona
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Abengoa Solar, S.A provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Abengoa Solar, S.A and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Information
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Overview
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Employees
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Employee Biographies
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Operational Heads
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Major Products and Services
Abengoa Solar, S.A - History
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Company Statement
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Business Description
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Corporate Strategy
Abengoa Solar, S.A - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Strengths
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Weaknesses
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Opportunities
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Threats
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Information
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Major Products and Services
Abengoa Solar, S.A, History
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Employees
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Employee Biographies
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Operational Heads
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Other Locations
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Subsidiaries
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Competitors
Abengoa Solar, S.A, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures