Accident Exchange Group plc (Accident Exchange) is an accident management solution provider. The company provides accident management and other solutions for automotive and insurance related sectors. Its services include accident aftercare, dealer car manager, rental manager, test drive programs, network establishment and development, strategic partnership development, competence and capability improvement, dealer and repairer integration, and customer loyalty management. Accident Exchange also offers motor trade solutions such as accident aftercare, why accident aftercare, credit hire, fleet management, and training. The company provides software service to motor dealers and vehicle manufacturers to facilitate the management of courtesy cars and to provide daily hire insurance. Accident Exchange is headquartered in West Midlands, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Accident Exchange Group plc provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Accident Exchange Group plc and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Accident Exchange Group plc - Key Information
Accident Exchange Group plc - Overview
Accident Exchange Group plc - Key Employees
Accident Exchange Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Accident Exchange Group plc - Key Operational Heads
Accident Exchange Group plc - Major Products and Services
Accident Exchange Group plc - History
Accident Exchange Group plc - Company Statement
Accident Exchange Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Accident Exchange Group plc - Business Description
Accident Exchange Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Accident Exchange Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Accident Exchange Group plc - Strengths
Accident Exchange Group plc - Weaknesses
Accident Exchange Group plc - Opportunities
Accident Exchange Group plc - Threats
Accident Exchange Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Accident Exchange Group plc, Key Information
Accident Exchange Group plc, Major Products and Services
Accident Exchange Group plc, History
Accident Exchange Group plc, Key Employees
Accident Exchange Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Accident Exchange Group plc, Key Operational Heads
Accident Exchange Group plc, Other Locations
Accident Exchange Group plc, Subsidiaries
Accident Exchange Group plc, Key Competitors
Accident Exchange Group plc, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures