Aesculap, Inc. (Aesculap) is a medical device manufacturer. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes medical and surgical implants and other related devices. Its products include access ports, implantable devices, needle holders, dissecting spatulas, ligature instruments, bone waxes, trocars, tissue adhesives, and scalp clip systems. Aesculap manufactures devices which are used in areas, such as ENT, plastic and reconstructive, cardiovascular, gynecologic, general surgery, neurosurgery, and minimally-invasive specialties. It also provides technical and maintenance services. Its products are marketed through distributors in Germany, China, the US, and Singapore. The company operates as a subsidiary of B. Braun. Aesculap is headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
Aesculap, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 22, 2014: Aesculap Launches Online Surgical Asset Management Resource Center for Central Service Professionals
Sep 22, 2014: Aesculap Unveils Innovative 20 Points of Value Application
Nov 29, 2012: Aesculap Renews Partnership With SRI
Apr 16, 2012: Aesculap Announces Availability Of Caiman Devices
Jan 11, 2012: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreements For Endomechanicals, Trocars, Sutures And Topical Skin Adhesives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aesculap, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Aesculap, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Information
Aesculap, Inc. - Overview
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Employees
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Aesculap, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Aesculap, Inc. - History
Aesculap, Inc. - Company Statement
Aesculap, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Aesculap, Inc. - Business Description
Aesculap, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Aesculap, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aesculap, Inc. - Strengths
Aesculap, Inc. - Weaknesses
Aesculap, Inc. - Opportunities
Aesculap, Inc. - Threats
Aesculap, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Aesculap, Inc., Key Information
Aesculap, Inc., Major Products and Services
Aesculap, Inc., History
Aesculap, Inc., Key Employees
Aesculap, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Aesculap, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Aesculap, Inc., Other Locations
Aesculap, Inc., Subsidiaries
Aesculap, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Aesculap, Inc., Key Competitors
Aesculap, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures