AF AB (AF B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AF AB is an engineering and consulting company in Sweden. The company offers various services such as product development and IT support to sectors including automotive, telecom, defense and life sciences. It also provides services such as communications systems management, development of customized business systems, and robotization of production facilities. AF AB provides energy transfer and distribution, and power plants for fuel, gas, coal, nuclear and bio-fuel, water, and wind energy sources. In addition, it offers project design skills and management for roads, railways and buildings. The company’s key markets include Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Czech Republic, and Spain. AF AB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
AF AB Key Recent Developments
Nov 21, 2016: AF AB: New CEO during 2017
Jul 13, 2016: AF AB Interim Report January-June 2016
May 23, 2016: AF signs agreement with Institute for Energy Technology in Norway
Apr 27, 2016: AF AB Interim Report January-March 2016
Mar 24, 2016: AF assigned new hydropower project in the Lagan river
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
AF AB - Key Facts 6
AF AB - Key Employees 7
AF AB - Key Employee Biographies 8
AF AB - Key Operational Employees 9
AF AB - Major Products and Services 10
AF AB - History 11
AF AB - Company Statement 14
AF AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
AF AB - Business Description 20
AF AB - Corporate Strategy 21
AF AB - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
AF AB - Strengths 22
AF AB - Weaknesses 23
AF AB - Opportunities 24
AF AB - Threats 25
AF AB - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
AF AB, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Nov 21, 2016: AF AB: New CEO during 2017 34
Jul 13, 2016: AF AB Interim Report January-June 2016 35
May 23, 2016: AF signs agreement with Institute for Energy Technology in Norway 37
Apr 27, 2016: AF AB Interim Report January-March 2016 38
Mar 24, 2016: AF assigned new hydropower project in the Lagan river 39
Feb 08, 2016: AF AB Year-end report 2015 40
Jan 22, 2016: AF helps bring electric power to the people of Uganda 41
Dec 14, 2015: AF signs framework agreement as supplier to Svenska kraftnat 42
Oct 29, 2015: AF is awarded a new contract for consulting services for Pumped Storage Hydro Power Plant in Saudi Arabia 43
Oct 27, 2015: AF wins new sustainability assignment for a hydropower project in Bhutan 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Tables
List of Tables
AF AB, Key Facts 6
AF AB, Key Employees 7
AF AB, Key Employee Biographies 8
AF AB, Key Operational Employees 9
AF AB, Major Products and Services 10
AF AB, History 11
AF AB, Other Locations 16
AF AB, Subsidiaries 17
AF AB, Key Competitors 26
AF AB, Ratios based on current share price 27
AF AB, Annual Ratios 28
AF AB, Interim Ratios 31
AF AB, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List Of Figures
List of Figures
AF AB, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
AF AB, Ratio Charts 32