Well completion is a process of making a drilled well ready for production. Well completion equipment reduces installation time, costs, and risks. Well completion services involve casing, perforating, cementing, gravel packing, and installation of a production tree. The level of production, changes, and problems in well can be determined using well completion services. It also plays a vital role in decreasing formation damage, reducing operational cost, and increasing production.
Development of new well and oil fields and growing investments in exploration & production of well are factors driving the growth of the African well completion equipment and services market. However, strict government regulations and environmental constraints are factors obstructing the growth of the market. Focus on deep-water drilling and increasing investments present opportunities for growth in the market.
The African well completion equipment and services market is segmented based on types and countries. The types covered in the report include packers, sand control tools, linear hangers, multi-stage frac tools, smart wells, safety valves, and others. Geographically, the market is divided into counties, such as Angola, Nigeria, Egypt, and Libya.
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Weatherford International PLC, Superior Energy Services Inc., Baker Hughes Inc., Schlumberger, and Halliburton. They adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions and partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Africa well completion equipment and services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Africa well completion equipment and services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Africa well completion equipment and services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the Africa well completion equipment and services market is segmented into Angola, Nigeria, Egypt, and Libya.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- African Well Completion Equipment and Services Market – By Type
- Sand Control Tools
- Linear Hangers
- Multi-Stage Frac Tools
- Smart Wells
- Safety Valves
- African Well Completion Equipment and Services Market – By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.