AirBoss of America Corp. (AirBoss) is a diversified company that offers rubber products. The company uses compounding technologies and engineering expertise to create value for customers. It operates through the divisions compounding, defense, and automotive. The company’s defense products include airboss lightweight overboot, AirBoss moulded glove, c-4 gas mask, boss fire boot, cbrn gloves, overshoes and gas masks. AirBoss compounding division provides manufacture of custom rubber compounds from natural and synthetic polymers. The company offers rubber defense products such as gas masks, AMG gloves that are manufactured using the rubber injection moulding processes. It operates through its manufacturing facility located in Scotland Neck, North Carolina. AirBoss is headquartered in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
AirBoss of America Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2016: AirBoss announces 2nd quarter 2016 results
Jun 17,2016: Airboss of America appoints new Chief Financial Officer
Mar 15,2016: AirBoss announces 4th quarter and full year 2015 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AirBoss of America Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AirBoss of America Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
AirBoss of America Corp. - Key Information
AirBoss of America Corp. - Overview
AirBoss of America Corp. - Key Employees
AirBoss of America Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
AirBoss of America Corp. - Key Operational Heads
AirBoss of America Corp. - Major Products and Services
AirBoss of America Corp. - History
AirBoss of America Corp. - Company Statement
AirBoss of America Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AirBoss of America Corp. - Business Description
AirBoss of America Corp. - Corporate Strategy
AirBoss of America Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AirBoss of America Corp. - Strengths
AirBoss of America Corp. - Weaknesses
AirBoss of America Corp. - Opportunities
AirBoss of America Corp. - Threats
AirBoss of America Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
AirBoss of America Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Information
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Ratios
AirBoss of America Corp., Share Data
AirBoss of America Corp., Major Products and Services
AirBoss of America Corp., History
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Employees
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Employee Biographies
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Operational Heads
AirBoss of America Corp., Other Locations
AirBoss of America Corp., Subsidiaries
AirBoss of America Corp., Key Competitors
AirBoss of America Corp., SWOT Analysis
AirBoss of America Corp., Ratios based on current share price
AirBoss of America Corp., Annual Ratios
AirBoss of America Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
AirBoss of America Corp., Performance Chart
AirBoss of America Corp., Ratio Charts