Canadeans Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad (Amway (Malaysia)) is a retailer of consumer products. The company offers products such as nutrition beverages, vitamins and minerals, skin care products, beauty accessories, makeup products, proteins, body care products, oral care products and hair care products. It also provides air treatment, household cleaners, cookware, car care products, health devices, luggage, home decor, home appliances, backpacks, apparel, home alarm systems and jewelry. The company markets products of various brands including Nutrilite, Artistry, eSpring, Atmosphere, iCOOK, Satinique, SA8 and L.O.C. It sells its products through a network of retail shops and distribution centers located across Brunei and Malaysia. Amway (Malaysia) is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.