Analysis and Forecast of Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production in China, 2013-2017, released by Huidian Research, makes a depth market survey and analysis of the market status quo of the vanadium catalyst industry for sulfuric acid production and it mainly analyzes the market scale, market competition and major enterprises of the vanadium catalyst industry for sulfuric acid production. Meanwhile, it makes the prediction of the future of the vanadium catalyst industry for sulfuric acid production, which provides the decisive reference for enterprises to know and invest the field.
The foreign vanadium catalyst starts very early and the research has been always very active with new products continuously to be launched; Monsanto of the US and Topsoe of Denmark not only improve the quality of the original types of product, but also develop the ultra-low temperature catalyst containing cesium, which has been used in the industry production.
There are only about 40 vanadium catalyst manufacturing enterprises in China now and the production scale generally is non-unified, ranging from 500 tons to several thousands of tons. There are nearly ten types of series of products (for example S101) and new vanadium catalyst; some enterprises have been close to the foreign enterprises’ level.
As the foreign vanadium catalyst has good performance, at present, China’s large sulfuric acid production devices mostly use the imported vanadium catalyst, which focuses on the LP series of Monsanto and VK series of Topsoe; the import volume accounts for 22% ~25% of China’s demand volume.
1. Overview of Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
1.1 Industry Definition and Classification
1.2 Preparation and Nature of Products
2. Status Quo of Foreign Vanadium Catalyst Industry for Sulfuric Acid Production
2.1 Monsanto of USA
2.2 BASF of Germany
2.3 Topsoe of Denmark
3. China’s Environment of Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
3.1 Chain’s Economic Development Environment
3.2 Industry Related Policies
4. Status Quo of China’s Vanadium Catalyst Industry for Sulfuric Acid Production
4.1 Industry Status Quo
4.2 Competitive Pattern
5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China’s Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
5.1 Supply Analysis and Forecast
5.2 Supply Factors
5.3 Demand Analysis and Forecast
5.3.1 Development Status of Sulfuric Acid
5.3.2 Demand Analysis and Forecast of Vanadium Catalyst
5.3.3 Major Market of Vanadium Catalyst
5.4 Demand Factors
5.5 Price Analysis and Forecast
5.5.1 Current Market Price and Analysis
5.5.2 Factors Affecting the Price
5.5.3 Future Price Trend Forecast
6. Overall Development of China’s Vanadium Catalyst Industry, 2009-2012
6.1.1 Enterprise Scale
6.1.2 Personnel Scale
6.1.3 Asset Scale
6.2 Production and Sales
6.2.1 Output Value
6.2.2 Sales Revenue
6.3 Financial Capability
6.3.1 Profitability Analysis and Forecast
6.3.2 Solvency Analysis and Forecast
6.3.3 Investment Income
7. Import and Export of China’s Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
7.1 Import Volume and Amount
7.2 Export Volume and Amount
7.3 Major Import Source and Export Destination Countries by Trade Value
8. Technology Development of China’s Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
8.1 Development Status Quo
8.2 Gap of Chinese Domestic and Foreign Technology and Major Factors
8.2.1 Technology Gap
8.3 Strategies to Improve the Technology
9. Major Chinese Enterprises of Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
9.1 Hubei Jinxin Catalyst Co., Ltd.
9.1.1 Company Profile
9.1.2 Operating Conditions
9.1.4 Development Prospects
9.2 Kaifeng Sanfeng Catalyst Co., Ltd.
9.2.1 Company Profile
9.2.2 Operating Conditions
9.3 Shandong Aobao 7 Industry Group Co., Ltd.
9.3.1 Company Profile
9.3.2 Operating Conditions
9.3.3 Future Development Direction
9.4 Jilin Linjiang Tianyuan Catalyst Co., Ltd.
9.4.1 Company Profile
9.4.2 Operating Conditions
9.4.3 Future Development Strategy
9.5 Nanjing 7 Industry Group Co., Ltd.
9.5.1 Company Profile
10. Future Development Trends of China’s Vanadium Catalyst for Sulfuric Acid Production
10.1 Macro Environment Forecast
10.2 Market Development Forecast
10.3 Technology Development Forecast
11. Industry Experts’ Investment Suggestions on China’s Vanadium Catalyst Industry for Sulfuric Acid Production
11.1 SWTO Analysis
11.2 Investment Suggestions