APA Group (APA) is a natural gas infrastructure business operator. The company provides transmission and distribution of natural gas and power through Australia. It operates 14,000 kilometers of natural gas pipelines, gas storage facilities and a wind farm. APA has investments in other energy infrastructure through its minority interest in companies including Envestra, Energy Infrastructure Investments, the Ethane Pipeline Income Fund, EII2 and GDI (EII). The company operates and has an interest in two gas distribution networks including Envestra and Allgas.It operates across Darwin, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane in Australia. APA is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
APA Group Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2014: AJ Lucas Selected For Eastern Goldfields Gas Pipeline Contract
Oct 23, 2014: APA Group: New pipeline developments
Aug 20, 2014: APA FY14 Results
Jul 21, 2014: APA To Develop A New Pipeline In The Goldfields Region Of Western Australia
Jun 30, 2014: New gas transport and storage services agreement on APA’s east coast grid
This comprehensive SWOT profile of APA Group provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of APA Group including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
APA Group - Key Information
APA Group - Overview
APA Group - Key Employees
APA Group - Key Employee Biographies
APA Group - Key Operational Heads
APA Group - Major Products and Services
APA Group - History
APA Group - Company Statement
APA Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
APA Group - Business Description
APA Group - Corporate Strategy
APA Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
APA Group - Strengths
APA Group - Weaknesses
APA Group - Opportunities
APA Group - Threats
APA Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
APA Group - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
APA Group, Key Information
APA Group, Key Ratios
APA Group, Share Data
APA Group, Major Products and Services
APA Group, History
APA Group, Key Employees
APA Group, Key Employee Biographies
APA Group, Key Operational Heads
APA Group, Other Locations
APA Group, Subsidiaries
APA Group, Key Competitors
APA Group, SWOT Analysis
APA Group, Ratios based on current share price
APA Group, Annual Ratios
APA Group, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
APA Group, Performance Chart
APA Group, Ratio Charts