Arkema Inc. (Arkema) is a chemical company. The company produces and supplies specialty chemical products. Its products include luperox diacyl peroxides, rheosolve, altuglas acrylic resins, acrylic blocks altuglas, acticarbone, additives for anti-corrosion, adiansol, agrochemical and pharmaceutical synthesis intermediates, altuglas acrylic sheet, amine additives for coating, azo initiator, and basic amine additives for polymers and resins, among others. Its product applications include air conditioning, automotive and transportation, consumer goods, food and agrochemicals, paints, and coatings and adhesives, among others. The company markets products in North America, Central America and South America. It has its operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. Arkema is headquartered in Prussia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Arkema Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 13, 2012: FLEXcon Collaborates With Spire And Arkema To Develop New PV Module Design And Bill Of materials
Apr 30, 2012: Arkema Resumes Cleanup Efforts At Front Avenue Site
Feb 02, 2012: Arkema Holds Extraordinary Meeting On Plan To Divest Vinyl Products Activities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Arkema Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Arkema Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Arkema Inc. - Key Information
Arkema Inc. - Overview
Arkema Inc. - Key Employees
Arkema Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Arkema Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Arkema Inc. - Major Products and Services
Arkema Inc. - History
Arkema Inc. - Company Statement
Arkema Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Arkema Inc. - Business Description
Arkema Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Arkema Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Arkema Inc. - Strengths
Arkema Inc. - Weaknesses
Arkema Inc. - Opportunities
Arkema Inc. - Threats
Arkema Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Arkema Inc., Key Information
Arkema Inc., Major Products and Services
Arkema Inc., History
Arkema Inc., Key Employees
Arkema Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Arkema Inc., Key Operational Heads
Arkema Inc., Other Locations
Arkema Inc., Subsidiaries
Arkema Inc., Key Competitors
Arkema Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures