Canadeans Army and Air Force Exchange Service: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Army and Air Force Exchange Service
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Army and Air Force Exchange Service for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) operates multi format retail store network across the US military bases located worldwide. It is a joint service military organization providing merchandise and services at uniformly low prices to both Air Force and the Army including National Guard, reserve members, military retirees and their family members. The company is a multichannel retailer, providing a comprehensive range of products to authorized customers through retail stores, online, catalog and mobile shopping. It retails its merchandise through an e-commerce website www.shopmyexchange.com. Its operational portfolio includes main stores, theaters, military clothing facilities, specialty stores comprising gas stations, Class Six branded stores and book stores among others. AAFES also operates branded fast food restaurants such as Taco Bell, Subway and Burger King. Geographically, the company operates in the US, the UAE, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Bosnia, Jordan, Romania, Oman and Qatar. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of United States Department of Defense. AAFES is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.