Atari S.A. (Atari) is a technology company that offers gaming software products. The company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive games software for different gaming consoles. It provides gaming software that is compatible with Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony, along with other platforms. Atari’s products provide various kinds of games genre such as puzzle, adventure and race. The company also offers mobile games, online games, PC games, and games for video game consoles. It provides properties by delivering games online on smartphones and tablets and other connected devices. The company has its presence in France, the UK and the US. Atari is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atari S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Atari S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Atari S.A. - Key Information
Atari S.A. - Overview
Atari S.A. - Key Employees
Atari S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Atari S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Atari S.A. - Major Products and Services
Atari S.A. - History
Atari S.A. - Company Statement
Atari S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Atari S.A. - Business Description
Atari S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Atari S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Atari S.A. - Strengths
Atari S.A. - Weaknesses
Atari S.A. - Opportunities
Atari S.A. - Threats
Atari S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Atari S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Atari S.A., Key Information
Atari S.A., Key Ratios
Atari S.A., Share Data
Atari S.A., Major Products and Services
Atari S.A., History
Atari S.A., Key Employees
Atari S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Atari S.A., Key Operational Heads
Atari S.A., Other Locations
Atari S.A., Subsidiaries
Atari S.A., Key Competitors
Atari S.A., SWOT Analysis
Atari S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Atari S.A., Annual Ratios
Atari S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Atari S.A., Performance Chart
Atari S.A., Ratio Charts