Atomic layer deposition is a deposition technique that uses thin film that is based on sequential use in gas phase process. The global materials industry has a 38.5% CAGR and is expected to reach $400 million in 2015.One of the major factors for the growth of this market can be the growing use of component miniaturization. The market for component miniaturization is expected to grow to $21.1 billion till 2016.The high investment cost acts as a restraining factor for growth of Atomic layer deposition market. Many manufacturing companies prefer ALD technique to produce smaller components.
The main players in this market are Adeka Corp, Applied Materials Inc, ASM International N.V.,ATMI Inc. Beneq Oy, Cambridge NanoTech Inc, Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc, Kurt J. Lesker Co, Metryx Ltd, Novellus Systems Inc,Oxford Instruments plc, Picosun Oy, Praxair Technology Inc, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC and others.
• Provides information about current market situation, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence
• It gives a projection for next eight years by considering values for 2012 as reference.
• Porter’s five forces and SWOT analysis would help in making strategic decisions
• Micro level analysis based on construction types, applications and geographies.
• Competitive strategy analysis for effective planning and execution of business plan.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY PRODUCT
• Equipment Segment
• Materials Segment
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
• IC Applications
• Gate oxide
• Barrier layers
• Primer layers
• Gate electrode
• Non-IC Applications
• Flat Panel Displays
• Solar panels
• Magnetic heads
• Fuel cells
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Companies, dealers and wholesalers in atomic layer deposition market.
• Organizations using ALD for manufacturing structures and materials.
• Potential entrants interested in entering this market
• Experts and people involved in the development of components used in this market.