Atul Ltd (Atul) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes industrial chemical products. The company offers its products under various business categories such as aromatics, bulk chemicals and intermediates, colors, crop protection products, floras, pharmaceuticals and intermediates, and polymers. Its bulk chemicals and intermediates business provides sodium hydroxide, chlorine, sulphuric acid, oleum, sulphur trioxide and sulphur dioxide. Atul's aromatics business offers p-cresol, p-anisic aldehyde, p-anisic alcohol, sodium sulphite, manganese sulphate, p-methoxy phenyl acetic acid, and others. The company serves adhesives, agriculture, animal feed, flavour and fragrance, automobile, chemical, composites, dyestuff, electrical and electronics, construction, cosmetic, defense, sports and leisure, food, and other sectors. It has operations throughout India, the UK, the US, China, Brazil and the UAE. Atul is headquartered in Valsad, Gujarat, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atul Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Atul Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Atul Limited - Key Information
Atul Limited - Overview
Atul Limited - Key Employees
Atul Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Atul Limited - Key Operational Heads
Atul Limited - Major Products and Services
Atul Limited - History
Atul Limited - Company Statement
Atul Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Atul Limited - Business Description
Atul Limited - Corporate Strategy
Atul Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Atul Limited - Strengths
Atul Limited - Weaknesses
Atul Limited - Opportunities
Atul Limited - Threats
Atul Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Atul Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Atul Limited, Key Information
Atul Limited, Key Ratios
Atul Limited, Share Data
Atul Limited, Major Products and Services
Atul Limited, History
Atul Limited, Key Employees
Atul Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Atul Limited, Key Operational Heads
Atul Limited, Other Locations
Atul Limited, Subsidiaries
Atul Limited, Key Competitors
Atul Limited, SWOT Analysis
Atul Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Atul Limited, Annual Ratios
Atul Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Atul Limited, Performance Chart
Atul Limited, Ratio Charts