Austrian Wind Power GmbH (AWP) develops and installs wind turbines. The company is a subsidiary of Burgenland Electricity Industry Company (BEWAG). AWP also offers planning, building, financing, project development and implementation services. It has business partners for its wind turbines which include Enercon, DeWind, Repower and Vestas. AWP focuses on public authorities, landowners, local authorities, residents and tie-ups with local partners for project development. The company is headquartered in Eisenstadt, Austria.
AWP has accomplished several wind parks throughout Austria and looking forward for an expansion to provide project development and implementation services in foreign markets such as in Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Poland. The company has plans to operate wind farms totaling approximately 450 MW of installed capacity by 2014.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Austrian Wind Power GmbH provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Austrian Wind Power GmbH and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Key Information
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Overview
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Key Employees
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Key Operational Heads
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Major Products and Services
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - History
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Company Statement
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Business Description
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Corporate Strategy
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Strengths
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Weaknesses
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Opportunities
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Threats
Austrian Wind Power GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Key Information
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Major Products and Services
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, History
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Key Employees
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Key Operational Heads
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Other Locations
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Subsidiaries
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, Key Competitors
Austrian Wind Power GmbH, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures