Canadean's "Autobar Group Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Autobar Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Autobar Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Autobar Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Autobar Group Limited (Autobar) is a vending machine provider based in the UK. The company offers a wide variety of services such as roasting and blending, packaging, and vending. It is one of the leading operators of vending machines and corporate coffee services in the Europe. The company also provides coffee service solutions to HORECA, healthcare, and education sectors. In addition, the company offers a wide range of Pelican Rouge beans, blends and tastes. Moreover, it provides illy Coffee to the customers across Europe through a partnership with illycaffè spa. The company markets its products in more than 11 countries spread across Spain, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. It operates as a subsidiary of CVC Capital Partners. Autobar is headquartered in London, the UK.
Table of Contents
1 Autobar Group Limited
2 Autobar Group Limited - Key Employees
3 Autobar Group Limited - Key Employees Biographies
4 Autobar Group Limited - Major Products and Services
5 Autobar Group Limited - History
6 Autobar Group Limited - Company Statement
7 Autobar Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Autobar Group Limited - Head Office
8 Autobar Group Limited - Business Analysis
8.1 Autobar Group Limited - Company Overview
8.2 Autobar Group Limited - Business Description
9 Autobar Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
9.1 Autobar Group Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 Autobar Group Limited - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Broad Product Offerings
9.2.2 Strength - Strong Heritage
9.2.3 Strength - Environmental Protection Activities
9.3 Autobar Group Limited - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Europe
9.4 Autobar Group Limited - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
9.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Market for Coffee chains
9.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in the UK Population
9.5 Autobar Group Limited - Threats
9.5.1 Threats - Rising wages in the UK
9.5.2 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
9.5.3 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
10 Autobar Group Limited - Recent Developments
11.2 Autobar Group Limited - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Autobar Group Limited - Key Employees
Table 2: Autobar Group Limited - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Autobar Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Autobar Group Limited - History
List Of Figures