Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) have wide-spread applications in material handling across various industries such as automotive, manufacturing, F&B, aerospace, healthcare, logistics, retail, and others, to address the growing need for automation in material handling.
The growing demand of material handling equipment to enhance operational efficiency in industrial processes along with rising cost of skilled labor are key factors that drive the growth of the market. Ensuring work safety across industries and enhancing high productivity are other factors that are expected to boost the growth of the AGVs market. Huge capital investment coupled with very low cost related with legacy material handling equipment are key factors that hinder the growth of the market. Flexible manufacturing system along with increasing demand for smart & customized AGVs are the factors that will offer ample growth opportunities to the market. The reduced time-to-market is a key market challenge that needs to be overcome by the players to gain a stronghold in the market.
The report segments the world automated guided vehicles (AGVs) on the basis of industry vertical, application and geography. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive industry, manufacturing, food & beverage, aerospace, healthcare, logistics, retail and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into transportation, distribution, storage, assembly, packaging and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players operating in the market are Bastian Solutions LLC, Daifuku CO. Ltd., Dematic GMBH & Co. KG, Egemin Automation Inc., EK Automation, Frog AGV Systems B.V., Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc., JBT Corporation, Kollmorgen, Seegrid Corporation, Swisslog Holding AG, Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D development.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of key industry development, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects in the pipeline along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
AUTOMATED GUIDED VEHICLES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
World Automated Guided Vehicle Market By Type
- Unit Load Carrier
- Tow Vehicles
- Pallet Trucks
- Assembly Line Vehicles
World Automated Guided Vehicle Market By Industry Vertical
- Automotive Industry
- Food & Beverage
World Automated Guided Vehicle Market By Application
World Automated Guided Vehicle Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)
Key Company Profile
- Bastian Solutions LLC,
- Daifuku CO. Ltd.,
- Dematic GMBH & Co. KG,
- Egemin Automation Inc.,
- EK Automation
- Frog AGV Systems B.V.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- JBT Corporation
- Seegrid Corporation
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Inc.