Canadeans Avianca Holdings S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Avianca Holdings S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Avianca Holdings S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Avianca Holdings S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Avianca Holdings S.A. (Avianca) is an air transportation service provider. The company offers services such as passenger transportation, freight service, travel and engineering services, and aircraft maintenance and operation. It also provides cargo service, car rental, hotel booking, mail transportation, web check-in, baggage allowance, airport services, ground handling and training services, among others. The company operates fleet of aircraft including Airbus A330-200, Airbus A318-100, Airbus A321, Airbus A320-200, CESSNA208, Airbus A319-100, Aviones jet Embraer E190, ATR 72-600, ATR42, Airbus A330 F and Boeing 767. It serves destinations such as the US, Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Cuba, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Argentina, Spain, Colombia and Peru. Avianca is headquartered in Panama City, Panama.