B. Braun Medical Inc. (B. Braun) is a medical device company. The company provides healthcare products and services. Its product sectors include clinical nutrition or compounding, closed systems, drug preparation and delivery, infusion pumps, accessories, interventional systems, irrigation or urology solutions and sets, IV sets, IV catheters and accessories, IV solutions and drugs, LDL apheresis therapy, needles and syringes, pain management and regional anesthesia, renal therapy, and wound care. B. Braun offers services, such as anesthesia or pain management, emergency medicine, home infusion therapy, oncology and hematology, pharmacy, surgery, and education. It operates as a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG. B. Braun is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, the US.
B. Braun Medical Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 06, 2014: B. Braun Serves as Platinum Sponsor Of AdvaMed 2014: The MedTech Conference
Sep 03, 2014: B. Braun To Sponsor Workshop and Platinum Showcase at AVA
Aug 19, 2014: B. Braun Opens New Canadian Office
Aug 13, 2014: B. Braun Receives FDA Approval for Nutrilipid 20%
May 15, 2014: B. Braun to Launch Its Innovative INTEGRA Infusion Platform at AACN
This comprehensive SWOT profile of B. Braun Medical Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of B. Braun Medical Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Information
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Overview
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Employees
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Operational Heads
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Major Products and Services
B. Braun Medical Inc. - History
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Company Statement
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Business Description
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Corporate Strategy
B. Braun Medical Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Strengths
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Weaknesses
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Opportunities
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Threats
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Information
B. Braun Medical Inc., Major Products and Services
B. Braun Medical Inc., History
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Employees
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Employee Biographies
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Operational Heads
B. Braun Medical Inc., Other Locations
B. Braun Medical Inc., Subsidiaries
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
B. Braun Medical Inc., Key Competitors
B. Braun Medical Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures