Baby Food in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the baby food market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the baby food market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Russia baby food market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Russia baby food market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia baby food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Russia's baby food market?
The baby food market consists of the retail sale of baby cereals & dry meals, baby drinks, baby finger foods, baby wet meals, follow on/second stage milk, special formula, starter/first stage milk, toddler/third stage/GUM milk, and others.
The Russian baby food market had total revenues of $1,454.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 175.6 million units in 2015.
Rising birth rates have been helping to propel this market in recent years. Price rises have also helped to drive value growth in Russia.