Bangor Hydro Electric Company (Bangor Hydro) is an energy utility provider. The company transmits and distributes electric energy. It provides energy related services to residential, mobile home, commercial, and industries. Bangor Hydro serves more than 192,000 customers in portions of the Maine counties of Penobscot, Hancock, Washington, Waldo, Piscataquis and Aroostook. The company’s programs and services include pine tree zone electrical rate, P.L.U.S. program, renewable resource fund and tree trimming. It also provides energy solutions such as connecting renewable resources, electric vehicles, energy manager, energy related links, energy savings, heating and cooling, heat pumps, seasonal energy savings tips and smart grid. Bangor Hydro is headquartered in Bangor, Maine, the US.
Bangor Hydro Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Nov 15, 2012: MPUC Issues Request For Proposals For Electric Standard Offer Service For Commercial And Industrial Customers
Nov 07, 2012: Maine PUC Approves Standard Offer Price Reductions For CMP And Bangor Hydro Electric
Oct 24, 2012: Maine PUC Issues RFP For Long-term Contract For Electric Power Supply
Oct 12, 2012: Maine PUC Issues RFP For Electricity Supply Service
Sep 13, 2012: ORPC Connects Cobscook Bay Tidal Energy Project To Bangor Hydro's Power Grid In Maine
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bangor Hydro Electric Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bangor Hydro Electric Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Key Information
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Overview
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Key Employees
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Key Employee Biographies
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Key Operational Heads
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Major Products and Services
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - History
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Company Statement
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Business Description
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Corporate Strategy
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Strengths
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Weaknesses
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Opportunities
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Threats
Bangor Hydro Electric Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Key Information
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Major Products and Services
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, History
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Key Employees
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Key Employee Biographies
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Key Operational Heads
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Other Locations
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Subsidiaries
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, Key Competitors
Bangor Hydro Electric Company, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures