Timetric's "Barclays (BARC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barclays" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barclays"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barclays"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barclays, the wealth management division of Barclays PLC is a global private bank and wealth manager. It provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key services provided by the bank include international and private banking services, offshore banking services, investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropic investments, family business advisory, succession planning, insurance solutions, retirement planning, and brokerage and fiduciary services to private and intermediary clients across the world. It offers its services and bespoke solutions to clients having investments more than GBP500,000. Barclays is headquartered in London, the UK.
Table Of Contents
1 Barclays - Business Analysis
1.1 Barclays - Company Overview
1.2 Barclays - Business Description
1.3 Barclays - Major Products and Services
2 Barclays - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 Barclays - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Barclays - Recent Developments
4 Barclays - SWOT Analysis
4.1 Barclays - SWOT Analysis - Overview
4.2 Barclays - Strengths
4.3 Barclays - Weaknesses
4.4 Barclays - Opportunities
4.5 Barclays - Threats
5 Barclays - Company Statement
6 Barclays - History
7 Barclays - Key Employees
8 Barclays - Key Employee Biographies
9 Barclays - Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Barclays - Head Office
9.2 Barclays - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List Of Tables
Table 1: Barclays - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Barclays - History
Table 3: Barclays - Key Employees
Table 4: Barclays - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Barclays - Subsidiaries
Table 6: Barclays - Locations
Lisst Of Figures