Canadean's "Barry Callebaut AG : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barry Callebaut AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barry Callebaut AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barry Callebaut AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barry Callebaut AG (Barry Callebaut) is a manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products. It offers a broad range of chocolate and cocoa-based products with more than 6,000 recipes. The company's products include chocolates; compounds; fillings; decorations; nuts; and inclusions for confectionaries, ice creams, and desserts. Barry Callebaut markets these products to multinational and national branded consumer goods manufacturers; and artisanal and professional users of chocolate including chefs, bakeries, restaurants, hotels and caterers, and food retailers. It also offers services such as quality advisory, research and development, technical assistance, logistics, training, and information and support. The company operates more than 50 production facilities in 30 countries across Europe, Africa, North and Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Barry Callebaut is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.