BASF-YPC Company Limited (BASF-YPC) is a supplier of chemical products. The company offers products through divisions such as acrylics, cracker and aromatics, oxo-alcohols and intermediates, and polymer and EODs. Its products include glacial acrylic acid, n-butylacrylate, dimethylaminoethyl acrylate, methylacrylate, toluene, benzene, polymer grade propylene, polymer grade ethylene, mixed xylenes, butadiene, i-butanol, n-butanol, propionaldehyde, isobutyraldehyde, n-butyraldehyde, propionic acid, formic acid, triethylene glycol, and polystyrene. The company’s products are used in various applications such as rubbers, superabsorbent polymers, detergents, dispersions for adhesives, coatins and paints, paper sizing and non woven, plastics and PAN-fibers. BASF-YPC is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
BASF-YPC Company Limited Key Recent Developments
May 06, 2014: BASF and SINOPEC to build a new production plant for Neopentylglycol in Nanjing, China
Dec 19, 2012: BASF Starts Chemicals Production For Water Treatment And Paper Manufacturing In Nanjing, China
May 24, 2012: BASF-YPC Breaks Ground For Acrylics Project In Nanjing, China
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BASF-YPC Company Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of BASF-YPC Company Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Key Information
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Overview
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Key Employees
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Key Operational Heads
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Major Products and Services
BASF-YPC Company Limited - History
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Company Statement
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Business Description
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Corporate Strategy
BASF-YPC Company Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Strengths
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Weaknesses
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Opportunities
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Threats
BASF-YPC Company Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Key Information
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Major Products and Services
BASF-YPC Company Limited, History
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Key Employees
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Key Operational Heads
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Other Locations
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Subsidiaries
BASF-YPC Company Limited, Key Competitors
BASF-YPC Company Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures