Canadean's "Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Berentzen-Gruppe AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Berentzen-Gruppe AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Berentzen-Gruppe AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Berentzen-Gruppe AG (Berentzen) is a producer and seller of spirits and non-alcoholic beverages. The company's spirits portfolio includes fruit liqueurs, whiskey, German korn, aquavit brandy, vodka, tequila and a range of herbal liquors. It markets its products under the brands of Berentzen, Medley's, Turoa, Polar and Pushkin. Berentzen's non-alcoholic drinks include mineral water, lemonades, wellness drinks, sport drinks and energy drinks. The company markets its non-alcoholic drinks under the brands of Emsland, Sonne, Mio Mio Mate, Markisch Kristall and Vivaris. It exports products to Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the US, China, India and Turkey. Berentzen is headquartered in Haselunne, Germany.