biolitec AG (biolitec) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and sells medical laser systems and accessories, drugs, and disposables. Its products include photosensitisers, diode lasers, optical fibers and accessories. biolitec’s products are used in the applications of vein treatment, BPH, urethral strictures, snoring, tonsillectomy, hemorrhoids, fistulas, interventional, bronchoscope, resection of pulmonary metastases, gynecological applications, PDT, inter-vertebral disks, diabetic retinopathy and dacryocystorhinostomy. The company develops products in the areas of phlebology, urology, ENT, proctology, surgery, oncology, orthopedic, and ophthalmology. It has operations in the US, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Russia, and Germany. biolitec is headquartered in Jena, Germany.
biolitec AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 20, 2014: AngioDynamics Awarded $74.9 Million in Case Against biolitec
Nov 16, 2012: biolitec To Presents Laser Systems For Treatment Of Myomas, Haemorrhoids And Varices At Medica 2012
Oct 04, 2012: AngioDynamics Wins $16.5m In Partial Damages In Lawsuit Against biolitec
Sep 05, 2012: biolitec Reports Group Revenue Of €35.2m In Fiscal 2011
Aug 22, 2012: biolitec Reports Group Revenue Of €29.4m For First Nine Months Of Fiscal 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of biolitec AG provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of biolitec AG and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
biolitec AG - Key Information
biolitec AG - Overview
biolitec AG - Key Employees
biolitec AG - Key Employee Biographies
biolitec AG - Key Operational Heads
biolitec AG - Major Products and Services
biolitec AG - History
biolitec AG - Company Statement
biolitec AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
biolitec AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
biolitec AG - Business Description
biolitec AG - Corporate Strategy
biolitec AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
biolitec AG - Strengths
biolitec AG - Weaknesses
biolitec AG - Opportunities
biolitec AG - Threats
biolitec AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
biolitec AG, Key Information
biolitec AG, Major Products and Services
biolitec AG, History
biolitec AG, Key Employees
biolitec AG, Key Employee Biographies
biolitec AG, Key Operational Heads
biolitec AG, Other Locations
biolitec AG, Subsidiaries
biolitec AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
biolitec AG, Key Competitors
biolitec AG, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures