Biosign Technologies Inc. (Biosign) is a medical device company that manufactures, distributes and exports health information technology products. The company offers products, which include pulsewave, pulsewave MAX and healthanywhere. Its healthanywhere is a software application that helps clinics, practitioners and healthcare organizations deliver better services. The companys pulsewave measures four parameters, and produces six additional measurements through its cloud diagnostics computer algorithms. Its pulsewave health monitor reads pulse. The company has satellite offices in the US, Canada, Germany and the UAE. Biosign is headquarterd in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Biosign Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2013: Biosign announces Annual General and Special Meeting
Nov 25, 2013: Biosign to hold Investor Conference Call
Aug 08, 2013: Biosign Adds New Board Director
Jul 05, 2013: Biosign investor conference call scheduled
Mar 15, 2013: Biosign announces corporate update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biosign Technologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Biosign Technologies Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Information
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Overview
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Employees
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
Biosign Technologies Inc. - History
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Company Statement
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Business Description
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Biosign Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Strengths
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Opportunities
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Threats
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Biosign Technologies Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Information
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Ratios
Biosign Technologies Inc., Share Data
Biosign Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
Biosign Technologies Inc., History
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Employees
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
Biosign Technologies Inc., Other Locations
Biosign Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Biosign Technologies Inc., Key Competitors
Biosign Technologies Inc., SWOT Analysis
Biosign Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Biosign Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios
Biosign Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Biosign Technologies Inc., Performance Chart
Biosign Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts