BIOX Corporation (BIOX) is an alternative energy company that offers biodiesel. The company designs, builds, owns, and operates biodiesel manufacturing plants. Its traditional biodiesel production processes utilize feedstocks with free fatty acid content. BIOX is a supplier to the existing diesel distribution network. The company also utilizes various feedstock including recycled vegetable oils, agricultural seed oils, yellow greases and tallow. Its activities include conversion of fatty acid molecule and triglyceride molecule to methyl esters. The company owns and operates biodiesel production facility in Hamilton, Canada. BIOX is headquartered in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
BIOX Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 09,2017: BIOX Announces 2017 Second Quarter Results
Feb 13,2017: BIOX Announces 2017 First Quarter Results
Dec 19,2016: BIOX Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
Aug 09,2016: BIOX Announces 2016 Third Quarter Results
May 09,2016: BIOX Announces 2016 Second Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BIOX Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BIOX Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
BIOX Corporation - Key Information
BIOX Corporation - Overview
BIOX Corporation - Key Employees
BIOX Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
BIOX Corporation - Key Operational Heads
BIOX Corporation - Major Products and Services
BIOX Corporation - History
BIOX Corporation - Company Statement
BIOX Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BIOX Corporation - Business Description
BIOX Corporation - Corporate Strategy
BIOX Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BIOX Corporation - Strengths
BIOX Corporation - Weaknesses
BIOX Corporation - Opportunities
BIOX Corporation - Threats
BIOX Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BIOX Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BIOX Corporation, Key Information
BIOX Corporation, Key Ratios
BIOX Corporation, Share Data
BIOX Corporation, Major Products and Services
BIOX Corporation, History
BIOX Corporation, Key Employees
BIOX Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
BIOX Corporation, Key Operational Heads
BIOX Corporation, Other Locations
BIOX Corporation, Subsidiaries
BIOX Corporation, Key Competitors
BIOX Corporation, SWOT Analysis
BIOX Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
BIOX Corporation, Annual Ratios
BIOX Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
BIOX Corporation, Performance Chart
BIOX Corporation, Ratio Charts