Black Hills Energy (BHE) is a utility service provider. The company provides electricity and natural gas service to its members. Its installation and repair services include utility construction, natural gas facility installation, welding, plastic fusion, and tapping/purging services. BHE also offers operations and maintenance services such as leak surveys, line locating, cathodic protection, pipeline safety code compliance, natural gas odorization services, public awareness/integrity management and system operations. The company serves more than 600,000 customers in Iowa, Colorado, Kansas and Nebraska. It operates as a subsidiary of Black Hills Corporation. BHE is headquartered in Pueblo, Colorado, the US.
Black Hills Energy Key Recent Developments
Aug 22, 2014: Black Hills Energy Brings Discounted Tickets, New Power up Stations to the 142nd Annual Colorado State Fair and Rodeo
Aug 20, 2014: Black Hills Energy Promotes Cassie Hiatt Of Dubuque
Aug 20, 2014: Black Hills Energy Upgrading Natural Gas Distribution System In Fairbury
Aug 11, 2014: Black Hills Energy Hires New Service Technician For Manchester Area
Jul 08, 2014: Black Hills Energy : Service to Milford Will be Shut Off Temporarily
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Black Hills Energy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Black Hills Energy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Black Hills Energy - Key Information
Black Hills Energy - Overview
Black Hills Energy - Key Employees
Black Hills Energy - Key Employee Biographies
Black Hills Energy - Key Operational Heads
Black Hills Energy - Major Products and Services
Black Hills Energy - History
Black Hills Energy - Company Statement
Black Hills Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Black Hills Energy - Business Description
Black Hills Energy - Corporate Strategy
Black Hills Energy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Black Hills Energy - Strengths
Black Hills Energy - Weaknesses
Black Hills Energy - Opportunities
Black Hills Energy - Threats
Black Hills Energy - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Black Hills Energy, Key Information
Black Hills Energy, Major Products and Services
Black Hills Energy, History
Black Hills Energy, Key Employees
Black Hills Energy, Key Employee Biographies
Black Hills Energy, Key Operational Heads
Black Hills Energy, Other Locations
Black Hills Energy, Subsidiaries
Black Hills Energy, Key Competitors
Black Hills Energy, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures