Borland Software Corporation (Borland) is a software delivery tools manufacturing company. The company is assisting people in enhancing their requirements management, modify and configuration management, test management and software quality. It is providing services in open source or commercial tooling. Borland helps in optimizing SDLC. The company manufactures requirement managing application called Caliber, code analysis application DevPartner, test management tool Silk Central, mobile application testing such as Silk for Mobile, solution manager driven lifecycle tool called Silk for use with SAP. Its software testing tools include Load and performance testing tool Silk Performer, Test automation Silk Test, change management tool StarTeam, agile development StarTeam – Agile, cobra middleware called VisiBr. Borland helps in deploying clients solutions in their environment, working with client’s implements and their processes. The company contributes to targeted skills development by giving providing training on products either on-line, classroom or in a self-paced method. Borland is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Borland Software Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Borland Software Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Borland Software Corporation - Key Information
Borland Software Corporation - Overview
Borland Software Corporation - Key Employees
Borland Software Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Borland Software Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Borland Software Corporation - Major Products and Services
Borland Software Corporation - History
Borland Software Corporation - Company Statement
Borland Software Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Borland Software Corporation - Business Description
Borland Software Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Borland Software Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Borland Software Corporation - Strengths
Borland Software Corporation - Weaknesses
Borland Software Corporation - Opportunities
Borland Software Corporation - Threats
Borland Software Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Borland Software Corporation, Key Information
Borland Software Corporation, Major Products and Services
Borland Software Corporation, History
Borland Software Corporation, Key Employees
Borland Software Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Borland Software Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Borland Software Corporation, Other Locations
Borland Software Corporation, Subsidiaries
Borland Software Corporation, Key Competitors
Borland Software Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures