Bosch Solar Energy AG (Bosch Solar) is a renewable energy company. The company designs, manufactures and supplies solar photovoltaic products. Its products include crystalline solar modules, thin film solar modules, and CIP solar modules. Bosch Solar’s thin film solar modules include bosch solar modules to si, bosch solar modules to si-plus, bosch solar modules to si plus eu1310, bosch solar modules to si plus eu1410, bosch solar modules to si plus eu1510, bosch solar module a-si, and bosch solar module a-si plus. The company operates as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Bosch Solar is headquartered in Arnstadt, Thuringia, Germany.
Bosch Solar Energy AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2014: Black half-cell module and new frame concept from Bosch Solar Energy
Aug 27, 2012: Bosch Solar Energy Exits Silicon Thin Film Operations In Germany
Mar 15, 2012: Bosch Solar Energy Begins Operations Of Solar Modules Manufacturing Line In Venissieux, France
Feb 03, 2012: De Lage Landen Signs US Master Lease Agreement With Bosch Solar Energy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bosch Solar Energy AG provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bosch Solar Energy AG and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Key Information
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Overview
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Key Employees
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Key Employee Biographies
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Key Operational Heads
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Major Products and Services
Bosch Solar Energy AG - History
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Company Statement
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Business Description
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Corporate Strategy
Bosch Solar Energy AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Strengths
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Weaknesses
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Opportunities
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Threats
Bosch Solar Energy AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Key Information
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Major Products and Services
Bosch Solar Energy AG, History
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Key Employees
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Key Employee Biographies
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Key Operational Heads
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Other Locations
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Subsidiaries
Bosch Solar Energy AG, Key Competitors
Bosch Solar Energy AG, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures