Canadean's "Boutari Groups S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boutari Groups S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Boutari Groups S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Boutari Groups S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Boutari Groups S.A. (Boutaris) is a manufacturer and marketer of wines. The company's product portfolio includes white wines, rose wines, sweet wines, red wines, soft drinks, spirits and mineral water. It offers varieties of wines such as Iouliatiko, Malagouzia Matsa, Skalani, Filiria, Moschofilero, Santorini Boutari, Kallisti Reserve and Chardonnay Boutari, among others. Boutaris markets its products under the brands of Boutari and Cambas. The company operates through its wineries located in Naoussa, Santorini, Crete and Goumenissa, Greece. It exports its products to the US, Europe, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Albania, China, Cyprus, New Zealand, and South Africa. The company operates through its subsidiaries including J Boutaris and Son Wineries S.A., Midas S.A., Kambas Winery S.A. and Eurodrinks S.A. Boutaris is headquartered in Naoussa, Greece.