BowLeven plc (BowLeven) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and development services. The company also explores and develops oil and gas properties. It holds equity interests in offshore and onshore exploration acreage in Cameroon and Gabon. BowLeven operates and has equity interests in permits in Cameroon including offshore shallow water Etinde Permit and the onshore Bomono Permit. The company’s Cameroon operations are managed through EurOil Ltd. Its Block 11B in Kenya is located at the intersection of the Tertiary and Cretaceous East African rift systems. BowLeven is headquartered in Edinburgh, the UK.
BowLeven plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2017: Bowleven Announces Change Of Registered Office
Jul 04,2017: Victoria Oil & Gas Provides Update On Logbaba Participation Agreement And Bomono Project
May 12,2017: Bowleven Provides Corporate Update And Award Of Options
Apr 13,2017: Victoria Oil & Gas Provides Q1 2017 Operations Update
Apr 03,2017: Bowleven announces appointment of non-executive director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BowLeven plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BowLeven plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
BowLeven plc - Key Information
BowLeven plc - Overview
BowLeven plc - Key Employees
BowLeven plc - Key Employee Biographies
BowLeven plc - Key Operational Heads
BowLeven plc - Major Products and Services
BowLeven plc - History
BowLeven plc - Company Statement
BowLeven plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BowLeven plc - Business Description
BowLeven plc - Corporate Strategy
BowLeven plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BowLeven plc - Strengths
BowLeven plc - Weaknesses
BowLeven plc - Opportunities
BowLeven plc - Threats
BowLeven plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BowLeven plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BowLeven plc, Key Information
BowLeven plc, Key Ratios
BowLeven plc, Share Data
BowLeven plc, Major Products and Services
BowLeven plc, History
BowLeven plc, Key Employees
BowLeven plc, Key Employee Biographies
BowLeven plc, Key Operational Heads
BowLeven plc, Other Locations
BowLeven plc, Subsidiaries
BowLeven plc, Key Competitors
BowLeven plc, SWOT Analysis
BowLeven plc, Ratios based on current share price
BowLeven plc, Annual Ratios
BowLeven plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
BowLeven plc, Performance Chart
BowLeven plc, Ratio Charts