Canadeans BreadTalk Group Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BreadTalk Group Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about BreadTalk Group Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of BreadTalk Group Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
BreadTalk Group Limited (BreadTalk) is an investment holding company. The company carries out bakery, food atrium, and restaurant businesses. It manufactures and markets various types of food, bakery and confectionery products. BreadTalk also manages and operates food courts. The company operates more than 500 boutique bakeries, 40 food atriums and 31 restaurants across China, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, and Bahrain. It operates its restaurants and outlets under the brands of BreadTalk, Bread Society, Food Republic, RamenPlay, The Icing Room, Toast Box, Thye Moh Chan, and Din Tai Fung. BreadTalk is headquartered in Singapore.