Bridge Energy UK Limited (Bridge Energy UK), formerly Silverstone Energy Limited, is an independent energy company. The company undertakes the exploration, production and development of offshore oil and gas assets. Its current production and operation is gas production in Victoria. Bridge Energy UK also operates its non operated oil production in Duart and Boa. The company’s reserves and resources include 14.7 mmboe 2P reserves, 47 mmboe contingent resources and 232 mmboe risked prospective resources. Its core activity is funded from cash flow. Bridge Energy UK’s assets include P201 211/22a (North West) 'Kerloch' non-operated, P201 211/22a (North West) 'Contender' non-operated, P1767 14/9, 14a & 15 'Anglesey' operated, P033 49/17a 'Victoria' operated, PL511 6406/5, 6 & 9 'Mjosa' non-operated, PL617 2/9 non-operated, PL623 15/8, 9, 11 & 12 "Wildcat" non-operated, and PL629 25/1, 2, 4 & 5 operated, among others. The company operates in Mid Norway, Northern North Sea, Central North Sea, Norwegian North Sea and southern North Sea. Bridge Energy UK is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, the UK.
Bridge Energy UK Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2012: Bridge Energy Awarded 25% Interest In Skerryvore License And 30% Interest In 9/9g Block
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bridge Energy UK Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bridge Energy UK Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Key Information
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Overview
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Key Employees
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Key Operational Heads
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Major Products and Services
Bridge Energy UK Limited - History
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Company Statement
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Business Description
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Corporate Strategy
Bridge Energy UK Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Strengths
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Weaknesses
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Opportunities
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Threats
Bridge Energy UK Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Key Information
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Major Products and Services
Bridge Energy UK Limited, History
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Key Employees
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Key Operational Heads
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Other Locations
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Subsidiaries
Bridge Energy UK Limited, Key Competitors
Bridge Energy UK Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures