Canadean's "Bronner Bros, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bronner Bros, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bronner Bros, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bronner Bros, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bronner Bros. (Bronner Bros) is a manufacturer and marketer of hair and skin care products targeted towards African Americans. The company's product portfolio includes shampoos, conditioners, twist creams, frizz serum, curl refresher, reconstructor, locking gels and spray oils, among others. Its products are marketed under the brands of Bronner Bros, NuExpressions, Isabella's Own, 4Naturals and Tropical Roots. The company runs a magazine and also operates spas and motels, beauty stores, and hair weaving studio. The company operates through two manufacturing facilities, one shipping facility and two beauty stores in the US. Bronner Bros is headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, the US.