Buckeye Partners, L.P. (BPL) is an oil and gas company. The company provides midstream energy logistics services. It owns and operates independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline networks. BPLs business operations include pipeline transportation and terminal operations, natural gas storage, buckeye energy services, buckeye development and logistics, joint ventures and minority interests, and international operations. The company offers terminalling, storage, and refined product distribution services. It serves refiners, marketers, airlines, wholesalers, railroads and other commercial end-users. The company also owns and operates a natural gas storage facility in California. BPL is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. Key Recent Developments
Jun 19, 2015: Buckeye And Airlines Agree To Settle FERC Disputes And Build Enhanced Jet Fuel Supply Flexibility Into JFK Airport
May 01, 2015: Buckeye Partners Reports Record Financial Results For First Quarter 2015
Apr 02, 2015: Buckeye Partners Announces Successful Open Season For Michigan/Ohio Pipeline Expansion Project
Mar 19, 2015: Buckeye Partners: Announces Open Season For Cross Town Pipeline Project
Mar 19, 2015: BPL Announces Open Season for Cross Town Pipeline Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Buckeye Partners, L.P. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Buckeye Partners, L.P. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Key Information
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Overview
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Key Employees
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Key Employee Biographies
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Key Operational Heads
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Major Products and Services
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - History
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Company Statement
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Business Description
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Corporate Strategy
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Strengths
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Weaknesses
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Opportunities
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Threats
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Information
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Ratios
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Share Data
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Major Products and Services
Buckeye Partners, L.P., History
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Employees
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Employee Biographies
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Operational Heads
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Other Locations
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Subsidiaries
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Key Competitors
Buckeye Partners, L.P., SWOT Analysis
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Ratios based on current share price
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Annual Ratios
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Performance Chart
Buckeye Partners, L.P., Ratio Charts