Burbank Water and Power (Burbank) is a water and electricity company. The company produces and provides water, electrical, and fiber optic services. It generates electricity from landfill gas. Burbank’s projects include using landfill gasses to create renewable electricity, installing solar water heating system for the McCambridge Park pool, and building the Magnolia Power Plant. It offers energy and water conservation services to 45,000 households and 6,000. Burbank offers online web tools such as home energy survey, energy star, water calculator, one burbank, dedicated internet access, virtual private LAN services, wave lambda services, and communication transport services to support customers. Burbank is headquartered in Burbank, California, the US.
Burbank Water and Power Key Recent Developments
Jun 25, 2014: Swinerton's Burbank Water and Power Building Awarded LEED Platinum Certification
Feb 10, 2014: Burbank Water & Power selects GRIDiant for Advanced Grid Analytics
Dec 12, 2012: Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Receives Final Approvals For Power-Purchase Agreement With SCPPA
Jan 09, 2012: BWP Selects OATI's webDistribute For Smart Grid Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Burbank Water and Power provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Burbank Water and Power and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Burbank Water and Power - Key Information
Burbank Water and Power - Overview
Burbank Water and Power - Key Employees
Burbank Water and Power - Key Employee Biographies
Burbank Water and Power - Key Operational Heads
Burbank Water and Power - Major Products and Services
Burbank Water and Power - History
Burbank Water and Power - Company Statement
Burbank Water and Power - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Burbank Water and Power - Business Description
Burbank Water and Power - Corporate Strategy
Burbank Water and Power - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Burbank Water and Power - Strengths
Burbank Water and Power - Weaknesses
Burbank Water and Power - Opportunities
Burbank Water and Power - Threats
Burbank Water and Power - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Burbank Water and Power, Key Information
Burbank Water and Power, Major Products and Services
Burbank Water and Power, History
Burbank Water and Power, Key Employees
Burbank Water and Power, Key Employee Biographies
Burbank Water and Power, Key Operational Heads
Burbank Water and Power, Other Locations
Burbank Water and Power, Subsidiaries
Burbank Water and Power, Key Competitors
Burbank Water and Power, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures